Chris is the Chief Software Architect at ComputerTalk technology, and has been writing code in one form or another since the mid 80s. He’s been working with Lync since it was called Live Communciations Server (back in 2004), and he’s been working with .NET since 2002. He’s a big fan of UCMA, WCF, and XAML, and knows enough about most of the Microsoft development technologies to be dangerous. He also collects pinball machines.
- SOLVED-485 Ambiguous on routing calls to a UCMA application via the PSTN
- Revisiting RemoteFX USB redirection for a Lync development on a local HyperV system
- Tools, runtimes, and versions-what works, and what doesn’t
- How to provision a UCMA application against Lync-Automatic vs Manual
- UCMA 3.0 applications and Lync 2013 RTM
chrisbardon on Identity Manipulation in UCMA-… Avennite on Identity Manipulation in UCMA-… William on Revisiting RemoteFX USB redire… Tools, runtimes, and… on How to provision a UCMA applic… Tools, runtimes, and… on UCMA 3.0 applications and Lync…