Chris is the Chief Software Architect at ComputerTalk technology, and has been writing code in one form or another since the mid 80s. He’s been working with Lync since it was called Live Communciations Server (back in 2004), and he’s been working with .NET since 2002. He’s a big fan of UCMA, WCF, and XAML, and knows enough about most of the Microsoft development technologies to be dangerous. He also collects pinball machines.
- Migrating from Microsoft.bot.teams preview to Microsoft.bot.builder 4.6
- Beware onprem DLs-they could delete a cloud group (including Teams)
- Moving from SFB to Teams-Contacts from SFB not importing, even when contact store is set to SFB
- Moving from SFB online to Teams-fix outbound calling appearing for TeamsOnly users
- Moving from SFB to Teams-Why your guest users can’t chat, and how to fix it
chrisbardon on Identity Manipulation in UCMA-… Avennite on Identity Manipulation in UCMA-… William on Revisiting RemoteFX USB redire… Tools, runtimes, and… on How to provision a UCMA applic… Tools, runtimes, and… on UCMA 3.0 applications and Lync…